View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 04:08 AM
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture 

Thomas Taylor is a True Christian™Thomas Taylor is a True Christian™Thomas Taylor is a True Christian™Thomas Taylor is a True Christian™Thomas Taylor is a True Christian™Thomas Taylor is a True Christian™Thomas Taylor is a True Christian™Thomas Taylor is a True Christian™Thomas Taylor is a True Christian™Thomas Taylor is a True Christian™Thomas Taylor is a True Christian™
Default Re: Needed: new 10% tax to fund Christianity. Also, conscription

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokermonFan1994 View Post
And again, church stealing money from people to make their cult stronger, and people is stupid enough to pay them. I'm happy because I never give money to any of those stupid church over here, I prefer to use it to help people or animals. God doesn't need money, people does
Such a silly little boy. People don't need money, people need God. Full stop, end of discussion.

2 Corinthians 9:7:

Euerie man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him giue; not grudgingly, or of necessitie: for God loueth a cheerefull giuer
Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.