View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 11:39 PM
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)
Chester Longshire has bribed people to get these reputation points.Chester Longshire has bribed people to get these reputation points.Chester Longshire has bribed people to get these reputation points.Chester Longshire has bribed people to get these reputation points.Chester Longshire has bribed people to get these reputation points.Chester Longshire has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Uganda changes it's Anti-Homosexuality Bill from death penalty to life in prison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lydiaa View Post
i'm not trying to imply anything. i am from northern ireland, not scotland. i didn't write that thing beneath my name, which should have been obvious. and stop with the stereotypes! i'm not "gap-toothed"
Isn't Northern Ireland the place that has IRA lunatics running all over the place? You do know that that is not a real country, right?

Do you have a husband yet? If so, how many male children have you slid from your legs?

What is your favorite bible verse?