View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 11:15 PM
Forum Member, Repenting jewess
Forum Member
Aaliyah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aaliyah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aaliyah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aaliyah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aaliyah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aaliyah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aaliyah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: My wife bought me one of those stupid little chocolate bunnies last year

Unfortunately as I've spent all of my life up until now as a Jew, I've not celebrated Easter at all for I have failed until now to recognize Jesus Christ as the Son of God and our Savior. However, I will say that I attended church for the first time today and had a very long talk with the Pastor. It was long and I shouldn't go into too much detail (women are known for talking too much), but he was happy to hear that I am willing to convert, if a bit skeptical at first. He said that were I to attend church often and regularly and prove my faith a bit more, he would be willing to baptize me.

I just hope I can be baptized before Easter!
1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.