View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 06:14 PM
(not a Jew)
True Christian™

Christian Love True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Ex-Christ-Killer Silver Tither 

David Goldman is a True Christian™David Goldman is a True Christian™David Goldman is a True Christian™David Goldman is a True Christian™David Goldman is a True Christian™David Goldman is a True Christian™David Goldman is a True Christian™David Goldman is a True Christian™David Goldman is a True Christian™David Goldman is a True Christian™David Goldman is a True Christian™
Default Re: Join the Anti-Masturbation Club Today!

Ahh, if they only had a running shorts version of this! Such a Godly message that would be, front AND back.

I'll take a shirt anyway, and please make it XL. I like to wear one while swimming so that I don't attract the attention of homers. But if it too tight then it defeats the purpose.

Proverbs 27:17
Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.
Romans 1:20
For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
2 Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.