View Single Post
(#2954)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist? - 02-01-2011, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetardedAtheist View Post
ARE YOU SERIOUSLY SYMPATHIZING WITH THE RAPIST!?!?
No we're discussing a situation that happened a couple of years ago and what the Bible says to do about it.
Quote:
I don't know where you people get off on yourselves.
That would be masturbation and it's a sin.

Quote:
I mean this poor girl was raped, RAPED!
Yeah, we get that. I don't think there's any True Christian™ that doesn't understand that.

Quote:
This guy is truely the one who will go to hell if it exists.
Please point out in the Bible where it says that raping a virgin is a one way trip to Hell. Or are you claiming that you know better than God?

Quote:
And if God was real, I would not worship him.
Ah, so you really are an atheist because you think you know better than God. Perhaps you should read Job 38 - Job 42 They're short chapters, shouldn't take you more than an hour.

I'll give you a hint, it's five chapters asking Job how he thinks he has the right to question God.

Quote:
Especially, if he acted this way. If God was real he would not: Think she was a whore, "hate niggers", kill innocent people for not knowing the faith of Jesus Christ.
Never picked up a Bible, have you.

Quote:
You all talk about how you need to raise your children correctly. BUT HOW CAN YOU RAISE THEM, IF YOU WERE CLEARLY NOT RAISED CORRECTLY!?!?
So you believe that the state should raise children? That's worked out so well in the past. What do you know of child rearing since you're obviously a child yourself?

Drama queen