View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 08:38 PM
Forum Member
Forum Member
The Lord's Sword has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Lord's Sword has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Lord's Sword has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Lord's Sword has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Lord's Sword has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Lord's Sword has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Lord's Sword has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Join the Anti-Masturbation Club Today!

I need to join this club immediately. While viewing Faith Machine's post: Bachelors, I've found some suitable brides for you! I took my pants off, the shorts I wear under my pants off, and had the key to my underwear out, before I realized God was watching me. I've been praying for the last 20 minutes. Please say a prayer for me also.
Exodus 21:20-21

20And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. 21Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.