View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 02:24 PM
Unsaved trash, repulsive obese queer

Nerddy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Nerddy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Nerddy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Nerddy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Nerddy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Nerddy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Nerddy is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Favorite Bible Verse

Hi, please explain this:

Luke 6: 35
"But love your enemies, do good to them"
Luke 14: 26
"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple."

So I need to love my enemies and hate my family? Not being rude, it's what the bible said, the word of God. Care to explain this? God bless.

Yours in Christ