View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 05:29 AM
Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean (On Moderation) Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is offline
Unsaved trash, teenaged national monument hater
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Violins Demonized Full of it Caution - Poster is on Drugs Perv 

Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Jesus Wore Pants, Not a Dress!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
That's surprising coming from you. Are you finally figuring out the Word of God?
I have started studying the Bible (KJV of course) and I took all the words to heart. Jesus started turning my life around as soon as I accepted him into my heart.