View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 08:50 PM
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv 

Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeatMe View Post
...That girl was murdered!!!!...
Really? What girl are you talking about?

Quote:
...That's not God's will, let alone love...
Then why does the Bible say it is?

Quote:
...a woman deserves protection, not THIS. ...
Why? Because she's a woman? You do know that there is a word in the English language that describes treating people differently based solely on their gender, like you do? Sexist. Yeah, that's you.

Quote:
...some women are simply too dumb...
I ain't touching that, oh nononono.

Quote:
...You turned God into a real monster and a excuse to support crimes...
So until these people came on the scene, God was all about sitting around a campfire singing "Kumbaya", treating everyone equally, and accepting other's differences and beliefs? Have you even read the Old Testament?

Quote:
...I hope he forgives you all for that
I doubt your sincerity.
1 Corinthians 1:27 "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;" The Bible confounds me; does that mean...
A universe simple enough to be understood is too simple to produce a mind capable of understanding it. John David Barrow, FRS