View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Tachi123 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Yet more PROOF that "rape victims" are actually dirty whores - 02-01-2010, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Ok, welcome to our forum by the way.
Thank you

Quote:
Did you read the CNN article I linked to? In this case a prostitute (who is now being charged for her evil behavior) seduced a man and after it happened she tried to extort money from him by false accusing him of rape. You don't have to believe me, just read the CNN article.
I agree with you on the point of the article, and that single women. But that was not where I found a lack of arguments - the part where I could not see the logic is the point where you connect one woman to all women. Of course there are people out there, who accuse others of rape even though they did not commit it... but there are also people out there who falsely accuse others of murder. That does not mean that all accusations of murder are false.

Quote:
You are right. There will be exceptions.
I'm happy we can agree on that point. Though I do not understand why her parents would be to blame?

Quote:
The point is that if a woman dresses like a slut and thereby seduces a man, it is no longer rape. Even though in many of those cases the woman claims it is rape. This does not mean the man is not to blame, he should not have sex with a woman he is not married to, but it does mean it is not rape.
If a woman consciously seduces a man, then I agree that it is no longer rape, and she should not point fingers and cry wolf. However, then you can question what the phrase "seduce" includes. If a woman wears... let's say a miniskirt, would that be an act of seduction? I would say no, just as well as a guy walking around without a shirt does not give me the rights to jump him at will. What may be seen as seduction to one part, may be completely unintended from the other part. Is a man justified in forcing himself upon a girl (or the other way around, for that sake) because he finds that she was 'seducing' him? I would say it all depends on whether the woman says no, or if she willingly indulges in the sex. This makes it a very touchy and difficult subject, since it will almost always be word against word.