Thread: Cursed Machine
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

FindingMyWay is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.FindingMyWay is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Cursed Machine - 07-10-2015, 06:09 PM

Dearest friends,

I find myself disturbed! My husband has tonight returned home with a television! He was so proud to show me the awful thing and the horrendous contents it contains. I have, of course, been told of the evils of television and the depravity to which it is a portal. I am afraid for my dear, beloved husband. What am I to expect now that he has brought this devil's gateway into our home? Am I right to be afraid? My father always said that a man's hands are to hold his Bible, ply his trade and discipline his family, but what shall I do now that my husband occupies one of his hands with the beastly remote? Is it true that the devil can possess a person through the screen? Will demons enter my house? I am so frightened, I am quite beside myself. I have read so many threads here, detailing the evils of these machines and I fear for my husband's soul.

In service of our Holy Father,

Faith

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.