View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Christ's Battle Axe

True Christian™ True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Flat Earth Most Obedient Pro-Life Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Mama Grizzly Trumpette Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Roper Crossburn Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Republican Anti-Biden

Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: George Zimmerman: Killing That Boy Was God's Plan! - 03-25-2015, 10:16 PM

Now George has thrown his hat into the Presidential ring. If there's anyone with the moral clarity, courage, and vision to lead us out of this Obaminable cesspit, it's the Z-Man. Obongo and C***holder have terrorized him since day one. I never thought I'd be voting for a Mexican—let alone choosing between two Mexicans in the primaries!—but the ways of the have never been ours to question.

Quote:
George Zimmerman Announces 2016 Presidential Bid

ORLANDO, FL – In a stunning announcement videotaped during a March 8 Orlando Sentinel interview but only made public March 24, neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman vowed to help put America back on the right path to freedom by “putting myself in any position to help another human in any way I can,” adding his name to the short list of GOP candidates spearheaded by Texas Senator Ted Cruz. “This blows the announcement from Cruz right out of the water,” remarked a Zimmerman advisor.

Before directly addressing the presidential candidacy announcement, Zimmerman first blamed Barack Obama for portraying him as a racist after the February 2012 killing of unarmed 17-year old Trayvon Martin in Sanford FL. He also accused Obama’s Justice Department of “trying to prosecute an innocent American.”

Zimmerman, who feels victimized by Obama said, “He by far over-stretched, over-reached.”

Zimmerman’s video announcement was much more low-key than Cruz’s, taped in his divorce lawyer’s office and originally only arranged so that Zimmerman’s personal grievances about his divorce could be put “on the record.” Zimmerman’s top advisor remarked, ”he shocked even me by stating his own intentions and bringing up the presidential bid. But then again, George likes to kill 2 birds with one stone.”
Full story here.