Thread: Tolerance
View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Tolerance - 02-18-2008, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caitlin View Post
I can't say that people are tolerant here (besides Zeke, he seems to be a rare case so this is not directed at you), but I do have some advice to stop the ongoing constant accusations that people here are known as "Christian Extremists":
Please stop flirting with the Good Pastor

Quote:
- Don't judge people until you actually understand where they are coming from, thinking you do know is different to asking if you have it right.
- Knowing other religions beliefs, reading their "version" of a bible/Qu'ran is a start. It may even enlighten you and help you better understand your own. Even say, "Wow, this is directly parallel to my bible"
We aren't here to agree with other people of false Religion. We are here to Save them from Eternal Damnation.
Quote:
People are not "unsaved trash" this is rude and is a very negative put-down to call someone hence why alot of people are negative towards you all, too my first point, it is not your place to judge.
This is merely a label to sort the "Wheat from the Chaff". It's no good being uppitty!! We are all guests in God's favorite Forum. You will abide by our Terms and conditions and like it.
Quote:
Jesus will do that so nothing needs to be said. Leave it to the man in charge.
- No one is more important than anyone else. In the large scheme of it. We are all insignificant earthlings with our own morals and beliefs.
That's true but as it stands, we are the True believers in Christ and the chosen one's.
Quote:
Asians, Europeans, Australians, Africans, Canadian, Americans we are all the same. Thinking your above anyone is discusting. I can tell you right now that if one of you did, sure there will be upset people, but to most people... who are you.
If America suddenly combusted, Im sorry to say but 99 percent of other countries will be cheering rather than crying.
Let them cheer. It'll be short-lived. When Jesus returns to Kill them all we shall be the one's looking down from Heaven and cheering.
Quote:
Lastly.... What is a religion?
Religion is your OWN PERSONAL beliefs. Whether it is believing in a God or multiple. I don't see know one person can be so ignorant to think that there are no other possibilities in the world. Christianity, Anglican, Catholic, Muslim. All it is is categorising beliefs. The sign of a strong person is not one that follows the flock, but one that listens different views and makes up their own mind. I personally think that many people here need to grow a spine.

Banning me or giving me an infraction to this is just proving my point.
Just remember, it is better to attract people to your religion than turn them off and about now I am tempted to run
Religion is a 100% Faith in Jesus Christ. No other God/Savior will do. As a True Christian™ having belief in the words of the only TRUE Bible (KJV) I can only warn others of the terrible mistake of Worshiping False Idols and Monkeys.

PRAISE JESUS

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41