View Single Post
(#389)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Osejph is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Castrating my son? - 06-17-2014, 06:31 PM

How can one truly say what is and what is not the word of god.
The bible its self is mans book, Its like modern times of students in a school talking one thing leads to another the word at some point gets twisted around into something good or very foul with the course of the word spreading around from one mouth to another so whats the likely hood that makes up the whole bible.

What seems like the right thing to do can sometimes be the wrong thing to do.

Another possibility for castrating being in a book crated by Man could possibility came from I don't know wipers of Lucifer him self in a priest ear or maybe it was added by a concern father many ages ago. Just saying all the pages may not be truly the word of God.

What people think is wrong is not all ways wrong its the way their society is built around them that can make something seem right or wrong.

My point is what may seem like the word of God is not all ways the word of God.

For starters if you castrate your son at a early age his body will never develop followed by him becoming very much a Femanant male in every way of the sense since his body would never produce any testosterone basicly leading to never gaining any interest in woman and may not live out the life he wants.

Another factor is does your son truly believe in your region or does he just say he does to appease you.

Yet another factor if you did castrate him he could go to a teacher/cop/fed govament worker tell him/her by speaking up and you get arrested for child abuse or maybe at one of his doctor appointment the topic come up and the arrest happens right there due to he missing two organs with out it being on medical record which would cause suspicion.

Final factor all roads so long as you don't scar your soul by becoming a animation or making a pact with a demon, or scar your soul in any other ways would lead to the same place don't really worry about it so much and after he moves out he no longer be under your roof and he can do what ever he wants and basically be able to defect from his religion.

Humans are so dam flawed but yet their stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

I sometimes think if Humans were more like the Bonobo this world be a much better place funny how a German band OOMPH! has the same idea of what a better place the world would be if Humans were like the Bonobo.

I tell you one thing I kinda really never had a past life well a bit one focused on decades of being a spirit guide and I say this in death its a one way road not sure where it leads but I just know its all ways a better place.

believe it or not some people do say no to their spirit guides and end up spending the rest of their after life traped here.

And FYI I got no hell/heaven in my future all I have is being a Spirit guide again or end up in purgatory ether way I really don't care but if a Dream followed by a white flash of light lead me to this site to make this post who really knows. Everything is in the Makers hands.