View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Reasons To Believe (1 Peter 3:15) - 01-16-2014, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GivenToSin View Post
By saying things like this you show you are not mentally mature enough to handle the truth that perhaps the universe has no god.
This is not true! The LORD calls me to be mature in my thinking, and so I am (1 Corinthians 14:20). But to be mature in our thinking requires us to think righteously (Proverbs 1:7; Proverbs 3:7; Ecclesiastes 2:26). You see dear, He wants us to grow. He wants us to mature. Hebrews 6:1 tells us to leave the elementary teachings about Christ and go on to spiritual perfection, and so I have. The word for ''perfection'' or ''maturity'' in the Greek is ''teleiotes.'' It means "a perfecter," one who has in his own person raised faith to its perfection, and so it is for us the highest example of faith. I take this very seriously as I love Jesus ever so much, I never want to disappoint Him. Ever.

This is the level of maturity that God wants from us: A perfect faith. The only way to perfect our relationship with God and improve our walk in holiness is do it by faith and obedience to His Word. God works faith in the believer (John 6:29), and that, my friend, is all the maturity one needs in this world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GivenToSin View Post
So what if it is depressing to admit no sky god is watching out for you? You show evidence you can't handle a rational look at truth. And why say things like atheists are bitter? Not all are. Haughty swagger? You are really prejudice against atheists.
So what if it's depressing? Oh friend, I want for you to know joy and peace and love! To live a life depressed and then spend an eternity in unfathomable torment, pain, and suffering is just too awful! Why resign yourself to that when you can have it all! You can be blessed in this life and then join us in praising the LORD for all eternity in Heaven!

Son, you remind me of a story. This is the story of a hunter who year after year kept bringing to market huge quantities of wild boar. Nobody could figure out how he did it. He never told his secret. Finally, on his deathbed, some of his friends asked him how he had done it.

"Well, it took a lot of planning. First, I set out troughs of food. The older hogs refuse to get near it at first, but the younger ones do come sniffing around, and they eventually start eating. I let them do this for about a month. Even the older boars start joining the younger ones at the trough. Then I build a fence behind the trough. This scares them at first, but they find it easier to eat here than forage for themselves, so they come back.

Then I build a second fence at a 90-degree angle to the back fence. That takes them a while to get used to, but they eventually do. Then comes the third side, and then the back side. There's a large gate in that final strip of fencing, and it's always wide open. It's on hinges. The hogs keep coming. After all, it's free food for one and all. When enough of them come in for their free food, I just shut the gate. The rest is easy."

This is precisely the strategy used by New Atheists against unsaved people. The free food is called "free-thought" and "rational thinking,"but the New Atheist High Priests are even smarter than that hunter. They make the atheists pay for the fencing and the darwinist slop in the trough. This system is called "public education," inspired by those who do not fear God but are instead wooed by the lies of Satan. The short-sighted pigs pay for the slaughter of their own offspring. Pigs love their free slop, even when it isn't free. Warn them that the slop in the trough is a trap for their piglets, and you will hear a lot of outraged squealing. You will make a lot of enemies.

You don't have to be depressed any more, friend, and you don't have to be our enemy. You don't have to fight Jesus any more. You can walk away from the trough and be free. Let us help.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.