View Single Post
(#42)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Tyrfing is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Tyrfing is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Tyrfing is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person? - 03-18-2011, 06:01 PM

Unfortunately I am unable to judge fairly in this matter since I am a big admirer of Mr. Hitler....and I didn't even know anything about this Anne Frank person until I read about her in this thread. So I will not tell what my biased opinion is on this matter.

History tells us that Mr. Hitler did many wrongs in his life. But you must remember to always be critical to History - it is after all written by people.
A former United States Senator once said: "The first casualty when war comes is truth".
And we all know that it is the Victors of the war who write history, and not the one that lost the war.

The Viking story is a good example on how History can be polluted.
Now History tell us that the Norse people were savage barbarians, that killed, looted, burned and raped wherever they went.

But the fact is that the peace-loving scandinavian people lived in peace and harmony. They lived of the land and traded peacefully with the neighboring nations. Sure, they were heathens, but they just didn't know better.

The Vikings traded their goods in Naples, Constantinople, Antioch, on the north African continent etc. The goods they had exchanged from these "exotic " places, were then brought to northern Europe where they were sold. This was quite a profitable business for the Vikings - so good that the Vatican wanted to have a share in this profits.

Then the virgin worshipers sent their bishops up north to spread their heretic gospel, claiming it was to save the heathens from eternal damnation, but in reality it was their hunger for wealth and gold that drove them north.

These devious bishops then persuaded the Norse kings, with witchcraft and sorcery, to convert to the faith in the virgin. Then these converted kings were easy prey for the vatican: The bishop would just have to say: "Pay us x amount of gold or you will burn in hell!"

These bishops then systematically burned and destroyed all written norse texts in an attempt to wipe away this peace-loving peoples history: And one must say that they have been very successful doing this, because the few norse texts that "survived" are the one that were carved into stone.

Then bishops like Adam of Bremen and him alike have re-written history, where they claim that the Vikings were nothing more than barbarians.
They also tell about a hostile Viking invasion of England; this is of course nonsense, but nowadays it is accepted as the truth. The truth is that the Vikings immigrated to England due to overpopulation in the scandinavian countrys, and they integrated peacefully with the local population.

I think that it is somewhat ironic, that one of these converted kings, who slaughtered thousands of his country's population to impose upon them the new faith, was made a saint by the vatican.
Olaf II Haraldsson (St. Olav), was so merciless and brutal that it would make Djengis Khan blush.

Oops...I guess I got carried away from the topic here. But the point I'm trying to make her is, that things aren't always the way they seem to be.

It is inevitable that innocent people die in war. But I think that both sides are equally guilty when this happens, and I have no doubt that both sides kills about the same number of innocent people in a war: This is called Collateral damage.

Although Mr. Hitler was a superb strategist (without a doubt the greatest strategist in the 20th century), Germany lost the war (because of idiot-generals like Erich von Manstein and Heinz Wilhelm Guderian etc.). And we all know that it is the Victors that write the history and the posthumous reputation.

Is it not possible and perhaps even likely, that the Victors have "decorated" a little on the history here?! - Just to make Mr. Hitler and the german people into monsters in the eyes of the world, by exaggerating the Collateral damage into a, what they call, persecution of the Jews.

As for this Anne Frank person: Well, I suspect that this person never excisted...it is pure fiction!
We have to keep in mind what happened efter the war here: The Jewish people wanted to create the state of Israel, and the only way it could be created was if the United Nations was in favor of this.

It is with this in mind I a suspect that this Anne Frank person and these so-called atrocities were created: This martyr and victim effect must have had an enormous impact when the voting about the Israel state took place in the UN.

But like I said in the beginning of this post: I am unable to judge fairly in this matter, so I will refrain from expressing my opinion about who is the worse of the two candidates.

The Satanic Trinity of Corruption: Codex Vaticanus, Codex Sinaiticus & Codex Alexandrinus.