View Single Post
(#25)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

vigvste is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 02-17-2010, 04:02 AM

Before I start let me say that I am Icelandic, religious and a confirmed member of the Church of Iceland (Lutherism).

Now I wanted to begin by quoting mr. Levi Jones and his views on jews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
I just wanted to point out that the vast majority of Icelandians follow the teachings of Luther.

The very same Martin Luther who wrote about the Jews.

"Moreover, they are nothing but thieves and robbers who daily eat no morsel and wear no thread of clothing which they have not stolen and pilfered from us by means of their accursed usury. Thus they live from day to day, together with wife and child, by theft and robbery, as arch*thieves and robbers, in the most impenitent security."

"I brief, dear princes and lords, those of you who have Jews under your rule** if my counsel does not please your, find better advice, so that you and we all can be rid of the unbearable, devilish burden of the Jews, lest we become guilty sharers before God in the lies, blasphemy, the defamation, and the curses which the mad Jews indulge in so freely and wantonly against the person of our Lord Jesus Christ, this dear mother, all Christians, all authority, and ourselves. Do not grant them protection, safe*conduct, or communion with us.... .With this faithful counsel and warning I wish to cleanse and exonerate my
conscience."

Jews are a serpent's brood and one should burn down their synagogues and destroy them
This is written here above by you, mr Jones, a true christian... apparently.

What i see however is a grown man urging others to commit acts of genocide against jews and thus reminding me of a german man who died in 1945... one Adolf Hitler. In case you were wondering that makes you very racist indeed mr Jones, just like Hitler.
By that reasoning I assume that your idea of christianity, mr Jones, is one where Adolf Hitler is gladly invited to sit somewhere with god in heaven.... after all he fits the criteria that you set up in your post earlier. This makes you no more special and no less guilty of ignorant and hateful thinking than mr Hitler was.
.... think about this for a second mr Jones as you read this

Oh and I almost forgot. This was written with a Macbook Pro... a laptop made by Apple. By now you may be thinking somewhere along the lines of how uncomprehensively gay i must be for owning such a device but my girlfriend (who I should point out is a member of the same church as me) does not agree with the point you made about that every mac owner in the world being gay (or a sodomite as you yourself said in a thread regarding Apple computers and flaming homosexualness).
This loathing of yours towards homosexuals reminds me somewhat of a former dictator... why... it's Hitler again!

It must feel really good to have not one but two things in common with such a remarkable christian (as you seem to believe it) fellow like yourself. Hitler must be some kind of a hero to you.

I believe I have made my point...

Good day mr. Jones