View Single Post
(#231)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Depressed Emo Cutter is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 12-09-2010, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Brooks View Post
As a former white magician who, deluded into thinking there was a good side to majick, having fought many black magicians in my sinful days; I can attest to the demonic influence behind MCR. They distribute negative energy waves through their music and influence all those who do not have Jesus. There father, Satan, rewards them richly for sending fresh teen souls to him early. How else do you think a band that puts out such horrible music can be successful?
You need to shut the piffle up, cause you obveously dont knwo what the piffle your talking about.
They are all very talented, and i doubt you've ever listened to any of their music. They've accomplished way more than you have/ ever will in your entire life.
Yes I am defending them, because they dont piffleing worship satan or whatever the piffle you think is going on. You're a piffleing dumbass.
I cant believe that for one second you would think that it is these musician's fault that the poor girl died.
And they do not send out negative energy- if you dont like it, dont listen to it.
You cannot sue every person who writes a dark song, its immoral.
You could sue lil wayne, or drake, or any rapper who writes dark songs, but no you choose to pick on the different ones who have gone through way more shit in their lives than you ever have.
Do you know what they have to put up with, thousands of people just like you bitching about their way of expressing themselves. But they wont listen- you know why?
Its because they stay true to who they are, and want to influence the world of having fun, and living life to the fullest. They do not promote self harm or suicide either, if that's what you're thinking.
I know that the stereotypical emo is someone who just wants to be cool- but that's what our generations are coming to, doing something to be cool.
But there are few people out there who dont sing songs like this, or wear black clothing and eyeliner, or straighten their hair to be cool- they do it because they want to, and if you want to do something, do it!
You shouldnt have to care about the consequences of doing something important to you- and being yourself IS important to do.
... yeah im 12 years old.
If you would like to debate this further.... DepressedEmoCutter@gmail.com