Thread: Manly Jokes
View Single Post
(#91)
Old
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Manly Jokes - 09-20-2010, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo Freddie View Post
Lisa gets her haircut while wearing a pair of headphones. The hairdresser asks her to take them off, but she protests that she'll die without them.

The hairdresser sighs, and starts cutting the hair around the headphones. Soon, Lisa falls asleep, and the hairdresser removes the headphones. A few minutes later, Lisa collapses, dead on the floor. Alarmed, the hairdresser puts the headphones to her ear and hears, "Breathe in. Breathe out."
Now I can only see two reasons for this post.

1. your sexual fascination with the girl and wanting to make her your "wench"
2. you want her to get upset and post in this thread and get into trouble

Why are you so obsessed with her? She's not interested in you.

And since I don't want to turn this into another Jo Freddy thread.....

You think men have it easy? You're dead wrong, they have to work up a sweat to keep taking out the belt and putting it back in again.

Q: How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Trick question, feminists can't change anything!

How do you know when a woman’s about to say something smart?
When she starts her sentence with "A man once told me..."

PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?