View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen Langobard

DolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: The trouble with Mildrew - 05-19-2018, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherLarry View Post
Sister Dolli,

I felt pain as I read your post, but I have to be honest. What sins are YOU committing to cause little Mildy to act this way? The only hope for your son is if you confess the wrongdoing that is causing the LORD to smite your house in this fashion.

There is a brother here who had a son who is now his daughter. Perhaps he can give you some personalized advice; however, his acceptance of his son's problem was not loving and caring. Instead, he pretty much shut himself off from the poor child.

In the meantime, however, I suggest you do some very thorough soul searching because all indications seem to be that this is your fault.

Fall on your knees, Woman! Reason together with the Lord, that your house might be healed.

Brother Larry, as usual you are the beacon of reason shedding light into all matters - including this one.

You are right, the fault must lie with me for willfully accepting marriage to a deranged homosexual pervert like Mr. Moans. You see, his recent death was proof that he was not in Jesus' favor after all, and that my supicions of his deviant activity were verified. Paster Zeke has veritably diagnosed him as a sinner at time of death and therefore currently in Hell.

Therefore, its no surprised his corrupted seed moved through my baby-chamber polluting the output, least of all unscathed; Mildrew.

As homosexuality is proven to be a choice, I believe Mildrew might have stood a chance if my deceased husband hasn't inflicted his style of perversion onto his developing mind and made him want to make similar, unsavory choices that make Baby Jesus weep.

It's here I request what would be the proper route of action. My husband is gone, but all my children fathered by him are all likely tainted. I need to consult the Bible for rules for the recently widowed, for it may be needed to seek out a new rich, upstanding Christian husband who will correct the sin out of my offspring once and for all.