Thread: My Man Cave
View Single Post
(#33)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Tell her once

C. Reconstruction has bribed people to get these reputation points.C. Reconstruction has bribed people to get these reputation points.C. Reconstruction has bribed people to get these reputation points.C. Reconstruction has bribed people to get these reputation points.C. Reconstruction has bribed people to get these reputation points.C. Reconstruction has bribed people to get these reputation points.C. Reconstruction has bribed people to get these reputation points.C. Reconstruction has bribed people to get these reputation points.C. Reconstruction has bribed people to get these reputation points.C. Reconstruction has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: My Man Cave - 09-10-2010, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
Sure, I know some holds including one we call in Security the Jersey Handshake, Freddie ant going annoyware. We'll have him out of those pirate clothes and into something manly in no time at all.
He might want you to do that. One never knows with pirates, I would be willing to bet he has spent more than his share of time in the barrel while at sea.

Ted Cruz in 2016 is the only hope for America. He is an anoited member of the Seven Mountains Movement. God and Jesus demand no less from real Christians and Americans.

Ephesians 6:11-13
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

The state is a bankrupt institution. The only alternative to this bankrupt 'humanistic' system is a God-centered government. R.J. Rushdoony, Reconstructionist Theologian.