Thread: my introduction
View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Unsaved trash

Elder Older is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: my introduction - 03-21-2012, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinder7043 View Post
If you look at the dates Quirinius was governor and Herod was king you will see what year Jesus was born.
Dear egghead,
i don't need your fancy riddles to know when Jesus was born. What you and your liberal friends call "science" i simply call an abominable twisting of the true christian faith. It's called 2012 A.D. for a reason, pal! A.D. is Latin, a language fiercly violated by the papist scum but still good in the olden days and it means 'After the Lord'! Why? Because Jesus was born exactly 2012 years ago. Not 70 years, not 43 years and surely not 7043 years ago, because God hadn't even created the earth back then! That's just the kind of useless nonsense they teach you over at Liberal University of Gaysexualism. Think on this, 'science lover'!

Verse of the day: Deuteronomy 25:11-12
"When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets: Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her."