View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged goth whore
Under Investigation

Amanda Huginkiss is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Amanda Huginkiss is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Amanda Huginkiss is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Amanda Huginkiss is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Amanda Huginkiss is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Gerard Way - Cross-Dressing Vampire-Weirdo Psycho-Satanist Nutbag! - 08-27-2012, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfly View Post
Mary give this girl some beauty tips. Once she lands a Christian boy she'll find something better to do than moon over some goth homo. Nothing cures a girl of trivial depression like an engagement party.
...I don't think I want any "beauty tips". I'm a tomboy, yes. I don't like pink dresses and high heels and "0mgg look at this purse!!11!" no thank you. I'm perfectly happy with my "goth homo". And I don't want a guy who'll hit me if I burn a pie, who'll force me to church every sunday, who'll be stupid and controlling like you all come off as. No thank you. To be completely honest, I don't even want to drama a relationship would bring, so um leave it be. Back to the subject: Gerard Way. Don't get on my case if you're going to get on his. One at a time!
"Ohhh Gerard. Gerard, you make my heart burn!" -Bob Bryar<333

I will punish ... all such as are clothed with strange apparel. -- Zephaniah 1:8