View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Kirk Cameron Fan Club

Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Hello Everyone: It's A New True Christian! - 04-01-2013, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoundMyWay View Post
Hello!

I would just like to introduce myself and share a little bit of my journey.

My name is Jessika and I am 20 years old. For as long as I can remember, I have never had any faith: I never knew about God or even very much about heaven or hell. Yes, people would tell me I would go to hell if I didn't accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior but it meant nothing to me. I guess you could call me an atheist.

When I was around 17, I went to the local baptist church with my best friend and that was my first look at God. Something changed inside of me but still I ignored Him. I was very stupid, I know. Last year, I stumbled across Land Over Baptist. I read some sermons and such and I knew than that this was where God wanted me to be. It felt so good to be rid of my sinful ways!

I just recently found these forums and was very excited because there were so many True Christians to talk with and plus all the useful information. Although have noticed quite a few pagans on the forum...

Thank you so much. And glory to God!

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."-Rom. 6:23
Dear FoundMyWay,

You seem nice...a little slow on the uptake...but anyway...

Romans 5:3
And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

Soooooooo...perhaps you can try again by paying a little less attention to others and tell us (succinctly) about what church you attend and how you came to find Jesus. (The directions are right above the thread).

YIC

2 Samuel 11:13 And when David had called him, he did eat and drink before him; and he made him drunk: and at even he went out to lie on his bed with the servants of his lord, but went not down to his house.