View Single Post
(#263)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound

Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: DEUTERONOMY 22:28 If a woman is raped, she MUST marry her rapist. - 05-03-2012, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Miss Moore, I have to say, this badgering of a True Christian™ gentleman is most unbecoming. It's a little embarrassing to watch. Have you opened your Holy Bible as good Brother Sole recommended from the very beginning?
My apologies, sister. I had perhaps taken Proverbs 18:15 a little too close to heart while avoiding the complement in Proverbs 14:6

I shall stop 'badgering' Brother Sole for an explanation it seems I am not able to comprehend. As he is, as I understand it, unmarried it was, you are correct, unbecoming to expect him to have been forced to gain the necessary skills in explaining matters simply enough for a female to understand.