View Single Post
(#57)
Old
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Pray for the Marijuana to be legalized! (Read please) - 09-11-2010, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblehead View Post
kaneh or kannabus. «kan » stands for « hemp » while « bosm » stands for « aromatic ».

Aromatic Hemp. Don't tell me that isn't cannabis

Kaneh-Bosm appears 5 times in the old testament, Exodus, Songs of songs, Isaiah, Jeremia, Ezekiel
Exact scripture please. You're just copying this crap from high-times or some other ungodly site.

Quote:
I am studying medecine and Cannabis is not a narcotic. Get your facts straight
Okay, first of all, what is it with pot heads and the ungodly Comic sans script? A doctor? A doctor of what, pot growing? If you're going to be a doctor then I'm the king of England.

Oh, and the DEA, NDC, and FDA seem to disagree with you. Even the dictonary disagrees with you, it actually lists marijuana in the definition for narcotic.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/narcotic

a : a drug (as opium or morphine) that in moderate doses dulls the senses, relieves pain, and induces profound sleep but in excessive doses causes stupor, coma, or convulsions b : a drug (as marijuana or LSD) subject to restriction similar to that of addictive narcotics whether physiologically addictive and narcotic or not
: something that soothes, relieves, or lulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblehead View Post
Not sure if srs.
I mean... really? Are you really that dumb.
Read the quote:

Jesus drank wine, means he's a drunktard?

NO
You're the one who said that Jesus was a drunkard, please do try to keep up with yourself.

Quote:

Your link provide scientific studies.
Scientific studies proves the earth isn't flat.
Thus, your link is INVALID.

Do you want me to provide you 12'S of research proving Cannabis Cures asthma, helps to cure cancer, depression, chronic neural pain?
Want me to show all the crap studies that prove that silver, garlic, pyramids and a miriad of other things do the exact same thing? Quit playing games and get your head out of your bong.

Ah, I see it got banned. I guess it can go meditate on it's navel while eating chips and imagining what a good doctor she will make.

I've always marveled at the fact that pot heads can sit around and know all of the answers to all of the worlds problems. They never actually leave the kitchen table to actually do something about these problems, but they sure know what everyone else should do.

PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?