View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Forum Member

Real American™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus

Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.Little Donkey has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person? - 03-03-2011, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus Templeton View Post
Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Good Things:
Stabilized the German economy and eliminated foreign debt +
Created the modern autobahn system: +
Encouraged the development of the Volkswagen: +
Instituted the Kindergarten system: +
Encouraged the development of jet aircraft, and rocket development: +
He unified the German people and helped them regain their sense of pride +
When he was young he was bery loyal and he was very nice and kind to the people around him: +
He was charismatic and a good speaker: +
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year in 1938: +
He also lowered the rates of mental and physical disability in the country for quite some time after the war +
He was a great teacher, a living example of the order he preached +
He was a White Man +
He defended his people against the racial enemy's campaign to spread perversion +
He kept the entertainment media free of the perversion of race-mixing and race suicide +
Hitler was an accomplished whistler +

Bad Things:
He was a catholic: -
He attacked Pearl Harbour -
He murdered his Dog to make sure the cyanide he would take later would work fast: -
He became a vegetarian -
Well, I'm not sure where it fits into the list, but it is a little known fact that Hitler had a fine singing voice too. I have found this rare recording in which he clearly anticipates the oratory style of modern vocal artists, like Vanilla Ice, by several decades. I'm not sure I completely enjoy this style of music, but you can't deny the brilliance of the man. That's another +1.