View Single Post
(#195)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

crocadino christian is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: VAPING HOLES - DIABOLICAL GAY CIGARETTES - 04-06-2014, 04:56 AM

first off im a christian and the things you guys are saying are discriminating and hateful and ya say what you want to say but in the end God is going to judge you guys. And yes God does not like homosexuals BECAUSE of the acts they are doing but GODloves each and everyone of us. personaly i really think you guys are brainwashed cause cigarettes are horrible for you and e cigs are so much beter for you like i vape and where exactly in the bible does it say that vaping is for people who are gay and that it turns them gay? you guy are going to have alot of explaining to do when you are put in front of God on your judgement day and i will too cause yes ive done things that i am ashamed of but i know hewill forgive me as i ask for forgiveness and im not perfect nor is any one perfect besides God himself. honestly vaping saved my life i can actually breath better and not coughing up a lung when im having a coughing fit from cigarettes. There is no where in the bible that says o ya go a head and smoke cigarettes and plus there is no where in the bible that says go a head and vape but i truly beleive God would prefer me to vape or anybody in that matter then to smoke cigarettes. you have nomright to discriminate at all God made us in his own image he loves you no matter what so i will be praying for you guys to have God change your hearts and minds and show you the true meaning of being a christian.