View Single Post
(#42)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

TRUEATHEIST is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TRUEATHEIST is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Welcome to Straight 4 Jesus! - 02-01-2009, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Well for starters, God hates it. The Bible is explicitly clear on this point. You queers are "an abomination" and deserve to be killed.

Except for the millions you infect with the AIDS, and all the innocent children you rape and molest, and all the poor deluded fools you recruit into your perverted lifestyle. Other than that, nobody gets hurt.

I agree that God does Hate, as Hate is the natural counterpart of Love. I have done a little more research, and have refined my views (that which you could never do).

He does hate sinners, I agree. Eph 2:1

I must mediate on this a little more, perhaps ask someone that is more knowledgeable in these matters. I have difficulty accepting that God does hate, and yet it is said that He loves at the same time He hates. It seems a little contradictory.

I will ask a few pastors about this difficult question, and if anyone(besides Truechristian) has any light on this matter, please help me.

Once again, God commands us to judge scum like you in the Holy Bible. Take a look.

Leviticus 19:15
In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

So far, every tired old argument you've trotted out has been a farce. I agree.

Prove it. According to our research, being a disgusting pervert is a hobby.

Now you're catching on. God hates cripples of all kind, and He cursed the nigras during Noah's time for sodomizing him. So yes, all sin is vile and disgusting to God.

Yes society IS changing, and it's going to be a BIG change! GLORY!! Jesus is going to return to earth one day soon, and clean up all the scum, riff-raff and perverts with the flaming sword that will be sticking out of His mouth. We pray for that day, nancyboy.

I agree that God does Hate, as Hate is the natural counterpart of Love. I have done a little more research, and have refined my views (that which you could never do).

He does hate sinners, I agree. Eph 2:1

I must mediate on this a little more, perhaps ask someone that is more knowledgeable in these matters. I have difficulty accepting that God does hate, and yet it is said that He loves at the same time He hates. It seems a little contradictory.

I will ask a few pastors about this difficult question, and if anyone(besides Truechristian) has any light on this matter, please help me.