View Single Post
(#9636)
Old
Unsaved trash, scottish retard

Infinity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Infinity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Infinity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Infinity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 11-27-2013, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
A mathematician says "It can be shown" or "it is obvious" for things that the reader should be able to easily show himself.

I am asking where you are stuck in doing this for yourself. Show me your attempt so I can see where you are at mathematically.
If you want to go down that route, then I shall say I'm completely stuck. Please show me, and the 99% of scientists, how calculus proves the Earth is flat. We could have finished this argument if you just gave the mathematical proof, but you haven't. I wonder why?

I Peter 3:15-16: But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.