Thread: Chink New Year
View Single Post
(#5)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork

Ex-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Chink New Year - 02-01-2014, 01:24 AM

A lot of evil superstition is involved in this "chinese new year"-nonsense Every "chinese year" they chose an animal to worship, be it a rat or a cockroach. Now in 2014 we enter the year of the "Wood Horse". Why don't the chinks chose the "golden calv" right away?

God hates all kinds of chinese idolatry and anyone who celebrates chinese new year will be cast into the lake of fire (Revelation 20:11-15) Hell will be full of idol worshipping chinks.

And Moses returned unto the Lord, and said, Oh, this people have sinned a great sin, and have made them gods of gold. - Exodus 32:31

And ye have seen their abominations, and their idols, wood and stone, silver and gold, which were among them. - Deuteronomy 29:17

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - John 14:6

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division - Luke 12:51