View Single Post
(#43)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: If Black People Goto Heaven, Does God Turn Them White?? - 11-15-2012, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Percy View Post
Friends,

I was asked a question by one of my Bible Study group just the other evening while we were discussing the Curse Of Ham (Genesis 9:1-27), and how God cursed all of Ham's decendants and turned them all into darkies for his sin, creating the first ever negro in the Bible.

I was asked the question - What if God let a black man into Heaven? Would he turn him white?

What do you think? Obviously it's a hypothetical question, since I can't ever imagine any black people in Heaven. It would just look too weird, wouldn't it?
There will be no blacks acting a fool up in heaven. Lord knows negroes turn everything they touch into a mess. God will not have them making a mess out of Heaven.

"Many shall be purified, and madewhite, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand." -- Daniel 12:10

The physical body is a vessel for the spirit. A black evil spirit will not make it's way into God's Heaven. No, sir. You must be made now in spirit before you can get into heaven. It is the spirit that is everylasting. Bill Clinton will never set foot in Heaven because his spirit is black.

"Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me. Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom. Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice. Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities. Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me." -- Psalms 51:5-11