View Single Post
(#27)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

ebilly99 has had a couple of people click the rep button.ebilly99 has had a couple of people click the rep button.ebilly99 has had a couple of people click the rep button.ebilly99 has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: BAN anaesthetics during childbirth: God wants women to suffer - 06-12-2011, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMDBeast View Post
Okay whoa, whoa, and a whoa, are you all actually advocating violence toward women? Beating them? and forcing them to experience pain? You realize that's called DOMESTIC ABUSE and is actually AGAINST THE LAW, honestly i'm forced to ask are you all retarded?
Not Violence... Love. If I love my wife then I would be wrong not to let her know when she messed up, and even worse if it ended up Damning her. Now she is to obay me, and if she does not she will burn in hell (Not my words the bible) Now I love my wife but when we first married she did not obey everything I said, So I just told her again with my fist... Funny how my hand is a better talker... Consider this though, If I had not hit her then she would burn forever in hell, So I had no other choice unless I was truly evil