View Single Post
(#45)
Old
Unsaved trash

Cancer on Society Bleeding heart liebral Fluffy bunny Cherry-picker Hellbound Heathen

Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: New Metal Band "Greenday" Threatens Our Youth! - 11-04-2010, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Loves_Green_Day View Post
actually i do alot of charity work...and have done several mission trips....what have you done but spew lies out of your mouth?
Oh dear! A tongue that bears false witness. I am certainly not here to judge you, but your tongue is a bit billous for my tastes.

I'm sorry for thinking you might be one of the good type.

Sam

Proverbs 25:21-22 If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink:
For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee.