View Single Post
(#1486)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected nancyboy
Under Investigation

DylanSage is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.DylanSage is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.DylanSage is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.DylanSage is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.DylanSage is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: False Religions And Cults - 11-16-2012, 02:59 AM

Hi, my name is Dylan and it seems you folks are very set in your ways. That's great. You know what you believe and you stick to it. However, there are a few opinions I don't quite agree with and some of what you say hurts my heart. Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it is evil. I joined this site to meet new people and hopefully open a few eyes. I would like to start out by saying that even though I am an atheist I keep an open mind. Not to mention I was raised and lived in a christian household. I went through confirmation and learned a lot. I try to find something I like in every religion. Something I agree with at least. Just because we don't share the same beliefs doesn't mean I'm a soulless monster. Everyone, inherently, has a moral compass. I know right from wrong. I will always try to be nice to everyone I meet unless they give me reason to be otherwise. I would love to answer any questions you throw my way. Any conflicting notions you have about atheists or maybe other religions. I experienced different worship services while going through Confirmation and I will be happy to talk with anyone. I'm sorry if I sound like a therapist I just don't want to seem rude and pushy. I hope you will give me a chance. I have been pleasantly surprised when I've asked people of other faith questions.