View Single Post
(#71)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

sepulcher5 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.sepulcher5 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.sepulcher5 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.sepulcher5 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Favorite Bible Verse - 01-29-2012, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
I think about these things all the time. I think about them in my prayer closet, I think about them when I'm doing my chores, I think about them when I teach my many children all about God's Love. I am not "brainwashed" with corrupt propaganda, I read the KJV Bible only, not propaganda literature, and let the Word of God fill my Spirit. If the atheist religion was really true and homosexuality wasn't evil, then we wouldn't have the AIDS, we wouldn't have perversion and child molestation. Your beliefs suggest no moral worldview and are a detriment to you and all of society. Furthermore, you know you feel empty, lacking, and this is the absence of the Holy Spirit in your life. This is how we can help - we can teach you how to get saved!
The very propaganda I was talking about IS the bible. Either all the books themselves were made with the exact intention to control the human species, or the authors who wrote them thought they were being inspired by god all the while they looked upon their conscience.

It wasn't gays that provoked all that harm, it was people like YOU. Deep down, you feel the deepest posible guilt ever existing, and you let it rot and swell. You know that through the intolerance of your beliefs, millions of people died, millions were intolarated, Your ignorance is slowly taking over, and soon you will be begging for a way to end it all. But I know that you also thrive for redemption, so release your chains from the bible and fly away freely and flourish into this world, all the while maintaining a state of coexistance with others. That is Paradise you Christians are all seeking.

PS The greatest evidence that the bible had a negative impact on society: It teaches that the Earth is flat, and because of this, people d.idn't bother to investigate it's true form. Those who did were tortured in the flames of christian intolarance. Only later people actually had the courage to protest the ignorance of christianity.