View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

ChristMySavior has had a couple of people click the rep button.ChristMySavior has had a couple of people click the rep button.ChristMySavior has had a couple of people click the rep button.ChristMySavior has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Television is a Gateway Drug to SODOMY, BESTIALITY and PEDOPHILIA! - 09-03-2013, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donovan A. Mordecai View Post
Friend, I have been over every moment of these shows, with a finely tuned moral filter and the assistance of senior Pastors. I can certify there is no inappropriate content or allusions.

I will thank you to keep your mind out of the gutter on God's Favorite Forum©

The importance of that show in particular, is that it sets the stage for youngsters to understand the 'banana argument' posed by Brother Comfort.

Don't you want your children to praise God?

God Bless
DAM
My apologies. Maybe I am being too over-strict, and this has prevented me from seeing the true message of the video. I have reread 1 John 2:11, and this has helped me see the error of my ways.

As for my children, I hear them praise God all the time, it's so heartening to hear them when I leave the room.

Exodus 20:3 - Thou shalt have no other gods before me
Romans 8:35 - Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?