View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Barack Obama's First 100 Days as a Private Citizen - What Should He Do? - 01-11-2017, 03:36 PM

I believe that President Obama should reorganize the Washington community when he leaves the White House and takes up residence elsewhere in the city. The city of Washington DC is one of the last places in Babylon where the people are well represented. The population is mostly Black people and the white people are mostly members of the Party. I believe it would be possible for the people in Washington to show the rest of America how best to resist the Republican invaders if they are properly organized and community organization is President Obama's most advanced specialty.

Once the community is organized President Obama should travel Babylon with other influential and respected Black leaders, like Reverend Al Sharpton and Shadow Senator Jesse Jackson, and galvanize the Babylonian public to resist President Donald Trump who has stolen the election and invaded America. Once there is an understanding of the racist Republicans the people of America will realize that they have been robbed by the white man and the revolution will begin. With Jah's help President Obama will then be in charge again.

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4