View Single Post
(#2)
Old
recovering Westboro supporter
Forum Member

JewPincher has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.JewPincher has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.JewPincher has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.JewPincher has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.JewPincher has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.JewPincher has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.JewPincher has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.JewPincher has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Please pray for the Reverend Phelps - 03-17-2014, 05:58 PM

While I appreciate your efforts, this may not be the right man to pray for. Yes, he is the founder of Westboro, and for that I am grateful because a lot of glory has come from that church. But he did inflict some evil upon it. I have decided it is right for my family to leave Westboro for good reasons. Phelps was a feminist and gave way too much power to the women of our church, especially his daughters. He also lead pickets at funerals of fallen AMERICAN soldiers, very offensive. There may be some salvation for him in the future but that is a decision for The Lord to make, and frankly there isn't much room in Heaven for feminist liberals.