View Single Post
(#45)
Old
Unsaved trash, another toothless Scottish spastic

Atheist Cathlick Homer

Black Knight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Black Knight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Black Knight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Black Knight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: If Black People Goto Heaven, Does God Turn Them White?? - 11-15-2012, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
DNA is the "code" for life. As Answers in Genesis explains, "DNA resembles a language in many uncanny ways, as though a supremely intelligent Author and Life-Giver left His indelible message in every living thing." An intelligent code requires an intelligent developer.
Sadly I'm am going to have to save the evolution of DNA for tomorrow, but just like everything else I have to say, Jebus will not be making an Appearance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
You asked why it was illegal. It's illegal because marrying my sister is illegal (not to mention two women cannot procreate). As a Christian, I would never have sexual intercourse with someone who is not my husband.
In my country, as with yours it is illegal to have sex with my sister, it is not illegal to go out to a pub (bar) pick up someone and have sex with them. The reason for this is simply because of the closeness of the genes. Everyone knows about the famous inbred European Royal families that often had odd health problems.
Get two pigs and breed siblings and very similar things happen.

As a non christian I often engage in sexual intercourse with people I may have only met for a few hours. It's fun, try it.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.