View Single Post
(#5)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Republican

Location: Pastor Deacon Fred Hall, Landover Christian University School of Law, Freehold, Iowa, God's Country
Ahimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Meet a new Pastor - 08-15-2008, 02:34 AM

Sorry guys, my retarded brother added that "Just not many of them" line to my last post. I guess he somehow figured out that my password was PDF RULZ.

The thing with Pastor Murray is that his heart is in the right place, but he shouldn't mince words when it comes to the Jews. They took the consequences of killing Christ upon themselves, and so be it. Now they can reap what they have sewn.

And I really do admire Pastor Murray for telling those who cannot afford a tithe to make a love offering instead. You'd never see a Landover pastor begging for money the way some of the TV preachers do.

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25