View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Unsaved trash, limp-wristed godmocker

Lutheran Born/Hell Bound is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lutheran Born/Hell Bound is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lutheran Born/Hell Bound is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lutheran Born/Hell Bound is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lutheran Born/Hell Bound is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lutheran Born/Hell Bound is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Tomato Staking for Beginners - 09-02-2012, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfly View Post
You keep saying that you used to be a Norwegian pedophile but now you're a God hater. As if one is better than the other. At least in your boy loving days you had a chance of redemption but now there is little if any hope for you. And now your beating your chest trying to intimidate the peaceful followers of God. I think you must be a very sick person.
you shouldn't be the one to talk about peace yes i may have made some fighting remarks but also received one when i put up my first thread where i wasn't in a hostile post at all.

Also im not Norwegian and I have stated this before I haven't heard of a Norwegian Lutheran also Lutherans don't like boys however your pastor has little lol boys at his house where my pastor only meets the youth at church which ones gayer.

Little boys at your house who "fall in your pool sure you didn't push him in to fix his ways?" such as Pastor E.

Or meeting the youth at church in public like Lutheran pastors

Mmmm I wonder

P.S. Quit mixing Lutheran pastors with priests

A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3