View Single Post
(#3510)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 12-28-2013, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadMutha View Post
I will get history lessons when you get geography lessons. Denmark and Finland are nowhere near neighbours so how could we have displaced boundary stones. You do know that Scandinavia is not a country right? It's actually only an expression describing a region in Northern Europe. We are composed of three countrys, Norway, Sweden and Denmark, each with different governments, languages, flags and cultures. We were never a part of the soviet and actually fought for the eastern european countries that wanted independence from the soviet regime. I'm 35, which means I was alive and well when the Berlin wall fell in 1989 together with the USSR and there was never total chaos in Denmark. I would've known since I live in the capital city and have so my entire life.
I would like to know why Denmark *barely* helped out AMERICA in our war on Terror in Afghanistan?

Even sweeeeden helped more than you guys, and the swedes are the biggest fags in europe.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN