View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

How dumb can you get? Messicant Perv

Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Children are property that can be beat, sold, and traded! Like cattle! - 02-20-2013, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
Uh, what exactly do you mean "in the future"? I already have 5 Children, 3 boys and 2 others.

1st Timothy 2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

As for the children, considering your love for pedophiles, I think my children would rather be beaten with a 2X4 than be left alone with you.
"Others"? Gosh, I see you love your daughters. The word is girls

And I don't love pedophiles, because the man I love the most is Michael Jackson, who's not a pedo, unless Bible say other thing, because whatever is in that book must be truth for you ¬¬