View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash, False Christian gook

Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Pokemon Teaches Your Children Worship Satan - 11-20-2012, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
Thread: Pokemon: (aka Poke-a-man) still a threat to families
Your daughter could have learned math by counting her fingers. I can't believe that you're actually proud to have allowed pokemon into your home.
No sir, not proud at all. This was actually before I became a committed Christian to our Lord Jesus. At the time though, I was oblivious to the little schemes the Devil uses. To me, they were just cards no different than baseball, just some batting averages and a stick of chewing gum in the cards. I'm just thankful that Jesus always is on guard and looking out for the little sheep. Damage control wise, things turnt out rather well with my daughter, and it looks as though she'll be off to a Christian college next year! Thank you Jesus!