View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Aaron is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Aaron is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 7 Reasons why God HATES Australia! - 05-19-2010, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
What does any of this have to do with God hating Australia? Did you even bother to read the first message, or even the title, of this thread? And your obsession with gays is quite extreme, I presume you are from Australia?

Why you should stop being gay: Romans 1:26-27 "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."

And unlike you we are not stupid: http://www.godhatesamerica.com/filthymanneroflife.html
Your immediate connection & interest with the homosexual content within my post & the content of your initial post only confirms that you suffer a repressed sexuality. You chose to accept the temptation put before you! I put it to you sir, that you are in fact a closet homosexual sinner who is hiding behind the thinly veiled Christian persona "Cranky Old Man"

Exodus 4:14 And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Moses, and he said, Is not Aaron the Levite thy brother? I know that he can speak well. And also, behold, he cometh forth to meet thee: and when he seeth thee, he will be glad in his heart.