View Single Post
(#176)
Old
Unsaved Trash

YouPeople_AreInsane is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.YouPeople_AreInsane is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.YouPeople_AreInsane is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: NEW SUPER MARIO BROS WII: homosexual recruiting tool! - 08-14-2012, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
It makes me glad that I'm a Christian, not a Catholic.

You do realize this is a Christian church's discussion forum, right? Not the Catholic kiddie-rape cult?

Well having read through this thread I do realise that your religion supports child abuse, maybe not rape, but the abuse of an innocent child. One man said he hit a child several times just for having played a video game??? How is that okay? Fine if you don't want your child playing the video game for whatever obsurd homoerotic feelings you feel toward the game, but how is the child meant to know better? That's not a lesson. You must first tell the child what you believe is good from bad before even thinking about laying a hand on them. Otherwise it is abuse and it is inexcusable.