View Single Post
(#28)
Old
Unsaved trash

Wikdsnipe is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Wikdsnipe is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Wikdsnipe is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST! - 01-22-2009, 01:58 AM

I'm open minded in that I choose what I want to believe, and I don't only accept one religion. You people are racist, sacreligious, and foremost rude. If you can't accept that maybe people have different beliefs other than your own, you are closed minded. I accept other people that believe in other things, but Christianity is the only religion that sticks out to me as rude and self-loving, therefore, a very rude religion out to desroy other people's beliefs. If someone tries to put down Christianity, you feel offended, do you agree?

Well so do the people who's religions YOU put down. Muslim, Jew, what have you. You all put them down, and I don't think that your "God" would like that very much. A human is a human, and if your religion is true, then he wouldn't have put us here believing in different faiths creating war amongst ourselves.