View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Unsaved trash

JennySue is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.JennySue is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Help make a difference! Join the Junior Anti-Sex League Today - 01-09-2011, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycia The Repentant View Post
Hello Ms. Jenny Sue. As Brother Temperance said, right now full membership in the Junior Anti-Sex League is restricted to True Christians™ and promising forum members. Additionally, the privilege of being sent the official red sash is restricted to True Christians™. However, don't let that stop you from spreading our message of chastity and purity! As leader of the Junior Anti-Sex League, I hereby allow you to consider yourself as a probationary member until we know a little more about you. Please remember that your probationary membership may be revoked if you act in a manner that is unbecoming of the League (not that I think it will be a problem! ).

Glad to have you aboard, Jenny!
Thank you so very much Sister Lycia! Oh believe me that will never happen! My Father has raised me better then that.