View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS

God's Flaming Sword has bribed people to get these reputation points.God's Flaming Sword has bribed people to get these reputation points.God's Flaming Sword has bribed people to get these reputation points.God's Flaming Sword has bribed people to get these reputation points.God's Flaming Sword has bribed people to get these reputation points.God's Flaming Sword has bribed people to get these reputation points.God's Flaming Sword has bribed people to get these reputation points.God's Flaming Sword has bribed people to get these reputation points.God's Flaming Sword has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Safety First: What the unsaved trash NEED to know about demon - 01-18-2011, 04:05 AM

If I happen to find Linda Blair puking up pea soup I'll give that a shot - When faced with a real demon I think I'll go with the excellent work of Sister Lycia.

Bless you Sister for compiling this - while I was aware of this (like all good True Christians) I am sure that having all this knowledge in the one place will be a boon.

YIC

If you don't believe it then go read your bible - you DON"T have a bible??? Then prepare for eternal damnation sinner.
“If ye love me, keep my commandments.” – John 14:15
"Vengeance Is Mine, I Will Repay Sayeth The Lord" - Romans 12:19